Monday, January 21, 2008

My New Blog

Hello to everyone reading my blog. I decided to start this blog mainly so I would be able to communicate with those others out there who's blogs I have found helpful over the past few months. Some of these include Proverbs 31 Living, The Centurion Papers, and Comfort Food. Also, I would like to share my ideas/ramblings with those interested. I do not know if anyone will read my blog or not, but I guess I can also have a record of my life, for myself in these pages. If you do like what I have to say, feel free to read away, and leave me your thoughts. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! Whether you have comments or not, I encourage you to write. Just write. It will be such a feeling of release and the readers will come. :)

    Karen @ Simply A Musing Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Love to hear from you!