Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday


This weeks works for me Wednesday is themed "favorite online shops." For this, I would have to say my favorite online shop is half.com. This is a site that lets you buy books way less than retail. Sometimes the books are used, sometimes new. The best think I like about this site is that you can create a wish list of books. I don't always have extra money to spend on books, so I put the ones I want on my wish list, and specify I want to be notified when this books gets posted on half.com. I can even specify a certain amount I am willing to pay for the book. When that book appears, at the right price, half.com e-mails me about it so I can grab the deal. It is great for us bookaholics. ;-)

What is your favorite site for buying books, or other items? Please leave comment.

For more ideas for great online shops visit Rocks In My Dryer's website. Thanks!

0 Comments: